July 15, 2016
The Maine Department of Labor's update for employers is now available at https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MEDOL/bulletins/1561286#link_1460736795591 .
The Summer 2016 issue features include:
- USDOL’s New Overtime Rules and How they Apply in Maine - Maine JobLink—New Job Matching Service
- Loan Program for People with Disabilities Seeks Bids for New Provider
- Federal OSHA Penalties to Increase Aug. 1
- Federal OSHA Will Target High-Hazard Occupations in 2016
- Maine Hire-A-Vet Campaign 2016 Kick-off: Job Fair & Military 101, Sept. 1, Augusta Armory - Nominations of Senior-Friendly Businesses Sought for 2016 Silver Collar Award