COVID-19 concerns require social distancing.
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
NoticesThere are currently no notices listed.
- Maine Hire-A-Vet Campaign Kick-off Opening Ceremony and Hiring Event (Open to the Public) - August 26, 2021
Workshops and Training
- * Virtual (Ongoing): Job Readiness-Preparing to Apply for a New Job Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Young Mainer's Workforce Academy Presented by EMDC
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
- Virtual (Ongoing): EMDC Services Information Session
- Virtual (Ongoing): Career Exploration Presented by EMDC
- Resume Review
- * Maine Job Link & Resume Workshops
- TechHire Maine
- COVID-19 Initiative Information Session (Virtual) - July 28, 2021