Northern Kennebec Valley CareerCenter - Hinckley
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Hinckley CareerCenter NoticesThere are currently no notices listed.
Hinckley CareerCenter Hiring Events
- Hiring Event: Fair Chance - November 30, 2023
- Hiring Event: Veterans Employment and Resource Event at Skowhegan American Legion (open to all job-seekers) - January 8, 2024
- Hiring Event: Veterans Employment and Resource Event at Clinton Town Office (open to all job-seekers) - January 16, 2024
Hinckley CareerCenter Workshops and Training
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
- * Virtual (Ongoing): Job Readiness - Preparing to Apply for a New Job Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): EMDC Services Information Session
- Virtual (Ongoing): Young Mainer's Workforce Academy Presented by EMDC
- Resume Review
- * Maine JobLink & Resume Workshops