Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
NoticesThere are currently no notices listed.
Upcoming Hiring Events
- There are currently no hiring events scheduled.
Workshops and Training
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available through the Maine Community College System
- FREE Digital Literacy / Computer Classes offered by the National Digital Equity Center
- Virtual (Ongoing): Job Readiness - Preparing to Apply for a New Job Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Young Mainer's Workforce Academy Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): EMDC Services Information Session
- Resume Review
- * Maine JobLink & Resume Workshops
- The Gift of Knowledge Community Resource Fair - December 14, 2022
In-Person Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Tuesday and Wednesday
Address: 53 Prescott Drive, Suite 1, Machias, ME 04654
Fax: (207) 255-4778
TTY users call Maine Relay 711