Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- *June 26th* JOB FAIR * Augusta CareerCenter - June 26, 2017
- Upcoming Augusta Job Fairs - June 26, 2017
- Resume Writing - June 28, 2017
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the beginning! - July 17, 2017
- Interview Skills - July 10, 2017
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - July 19, 2017
- Starting a Business? - July 19, 2017
- Orientation to CC Training Programs
- "It All Starts Here" - Your Career Intrest Profile - July 14, 2017