Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- * Monday *Oct. 30th* JOB FAIR * Augusta CareerCenter
- CNA Training at NO COST to qualified participants-- October 6th, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM at Lakewood Continuing Care Center
- * Monday *Dec. 11th* JOB FAIR * Augusta CareerCenter
- Resume Writing - October 25, 2017
- Gateway to Employment - Get a Jump Start! - October 17, 2017
- Looking for a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT position? - November 1, 2017
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the beginning! - October 16, 2017
- Interview Skills - November 13, 2017
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - October 18, 2017
- Starting a Business? - October 18, 2017
- "It All Starts Here" - Your Career Intrest Profile - October 27, 2017