Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- ****August 29th at the Augusta Armory, 179 Western Ave, Augusta* JOB FAIR * ****9:00 AM to Noon***** - August 29, 2017
- Statewide Hiring Fair - 100+ Employers (Open to the Public) - August 29, 2017
- *Sept. 25th* JOB FAIR * Augusta CareerCenter - September 25, 2017
- Resume Writing - August 23, 2017
- Gateway to Employment - Get a Jump Start! - August 25, 2017
- Looking for a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT position? - October 4, 2017
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the beginning! - August 21, 2017
- Interview Skills - September 11, 2017
- Job Search Tips for People with a Criminal History - August 16, 2017
- Starting a Business? - August 16, 2017
- Orientation to CC Training Programs
- "It All Starts Here" - Your Career Intrest Profile - August 25, 2017