Southern Midcoast CareerCenter - Brunswick
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- PC Bootcamp
- Basic Computer Tutorials
- Effective Interviewing Skills - May 24, 2017
- Career Directions: Put the Pieces Together - June 7, 2017
- Planning Your Job Search - June 14, 2017
- Starting Your Small Business - June 15, 2017
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing - June 21, 2017
- Effective Interviewing Skills - June 28, 2017
- Essentials of College Planning for Adults - June 6, 2017
- Essentials of College Planning for Adults - June 23, 2017
Southern Midcoast CareerCenter
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 275 Bath Road, Suite 3, Brunswick, Maine 04011
Phone: (207) 373-4000 or 1-888-836-3355
Fax: (207) 373-4004
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
Services are also available through our partners at Workforce Solutions inside the Southern Midcoast CareerCenter in Brunswick.